Jiangxi Ruijing Tool Technology Co., Ltd.
Mobile phone: Mr. Lin 13755712999
Address: The Hardware Tools Industry Park of Wenzhou Merchants,High-technology development zone,Xinyu city,Jiangxi Province
1. Operators should wear protective glasses to protect their eyes. When facing upward, they should wear protective masks.
2. Earplugs should be plugged in long-term operation to alleviate the influence of noise.
3. After long-term operation, the drill bit is in a burning state. When replacing the drill bit, attention should be paid to burning the skin.
4. Side handles should be used in operation, and both hands should be operated to prevent the reaction force from spraining the arm when the rotation is blocked.
5. Standing on a ladder or working at a high place should do a good job of falling at a high place, and the ladder should be supported by ground personnel.
Matters needing attention
1. Verify that the power supply connected to the site is consistent with the electric hammer nameplate. Are there leakage protectors connected?
2. The bit and gripper should be adapted and properly installed.
3. When drilling walls, ceilings and floors, it is necessary to confirm whether there are buried cables or pipelines.
4. When working at high altitudes, full attention should be paid to the safety of the objects and pedestrians below, and warning signs should be set when necessary.
5. Make sure that the switch on the hammer drill is cut off. If the power switch is turned on, the power tool will turn unexpectedly and immediately when the plug is inserted into the power socket, which may lead to the danger of personal injury.
6. If the work place is far away from the power supply, when it needs to extend the cable, it should use enough capacity to install qualified extension cable. Extended cables should be elevated if they pass through pedestrian walkways or measures should be taken to prevent them from being damaged by rolling.